If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide keystoneprintingnj.com's Copyright Agent the following information:
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the keystoneprintingnj.com site;
- Your address, telephone number, and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
You can reach keystoneprintingnj.com's copyright agent for notice of claims of copyright infringement as follows:
Keystone Printing Inc.
C/O Copyright Agent
21C EAST MADISON AVENUE
DUMONT, NJ 07628
contact @ keystoneprintingnj.com